SECTION - 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Registration Cost – ₹ 30,000/- (All Inclusive)
- Register in 25 Working Days
Drop us your details to receive a quote!
Section 8 Company Registration Package Includes
Requirements for Section 8 Company Registration
List of documents required for all Directors for Section 8 Company Registration:
Steps involved towards registration of Section 8 Company
Step 1 - Name Approval
It is one of the major components of a Section 8 company. Every company has to give 2 names for approval to the registrar of the company and all the names should be unique and expressive.
Step 2 - Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate
All documents are submitted electronically and for that, every Directors & Members must obtain a digital signature certificate which is used to verify the authenticity of the documents.
Step 3 - Formulation of MoA & AoA
MoA and AoA stands for Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, respectively. These are two most important documents for any company. MOA of company states the scope of operations of the company, whereas AOA states how the company will be carrying the operations as per the laid Act.
Step 4 - Application for Certificate of Incorporation
Once the name is approved for the proposed company, one shall proceed for making Application of Certificate of Incorporation along with MoA and AoA and mandatory application of Company PAN, TAN, ESIC, EPFO, Bank Account Opening & Professional Tax.
Benefits of Section 8 Company Registration
- Company has more recognition as compared to any other Non-profit organization structure be it a Trust or Society. As it is a licensed by the central government.
- Numerous Tax exemptions are provided to Section 8 Companies, specifically to the donors who are contributing to Section 8 Companies, they can claim the Tax exemption against the donation they
made to a Section 8 company and Income Tax subject to 80G and 12A Registrations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Section 8 Company is a company established to promote art, science, commerce, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object, intends to apply its profits, if any, or other income in promoting its objects, and intends to prohibit the payment of any dividend to its members.
Yes, we can register a Section 8 Company On-line. The process of Section 8 Company registration is such that all Legal Documentation with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) is submitted online.
1. Reserve Company Name.
2. Obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
3. Preparation of Incorporation documents along with MOA and AOA.
4. Filing of Application with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
5. Obtain Company Registration Certificate from Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Following are the list of documents required for Registration of Section 8
1. Passport Size Colour Photo
2. Copy of PAN – Self Attested
3. Copy of Aadhar Card – Self Attested
4. Copy of Latest Bank Statement – Self Attested
5. Copy of Latest Electricity Bill for Registered Office Address Proof.
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Certificate is presented electronically to prove your identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to sign certain documents or Forms digitally manually.
- Yes, it is mandatory for each one of them to obtain a DSC.
Director Identification Number (DIN) is a unique Identification number required for a person to become a director of a company which is issued by MCA.
DIN is to be mentioned in documents while appointing a person as a director of a company in India.
- It is important to check Name Availability of Section 8 Company to avoid delay in the Registration process or lead to rejection of the application.
- Yes. As per rule 8(7) of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, for the Companies under Section 8 of the Act, the name shall include the words foundation, Forum, Association, Federation, Chambers, Confederation, council, Electoral trust and the like etc.
- Section 8 Company may be incorporated as a company limited by shares or by Guarantee (with or without share capital).
Following are the list of benefits in registration of Section 8 Company:
1. No need of Minimum Paid-up Capital.
2. Exemption in Stamp Duty payment.
3. Tax deductions to the donors of the Section 8 Company.
4. Any registered Partnership Firm can be the member of Section8 Company in its individual capacity.
5. Section 8 Companies enjoy limited liability even without adding the words “Limited” or “Private Limited”.
6. Income Tax benefits subject to 12A Registration.
7. Exempts a person making a donation to a Section 8 company Subject to 80G certificate.
- MOA i.e. Memorandum of Association is a document that contains all the fundamental data like Name of the Company, Registered Office, Main Objects, Amount of Capital and Details of Subscribers which are required for the Company Incorporation.
- AOA i.e. Articles of Association is a document containing all the rules and regulations that govern the company.
No. Professional Tax registration is mandatory only for company incorporated (w.e.f. 23 rd February, 2020) in the State of Maharashtra.
- Under new SPICe+ Form, Registration of EPFO, ESIC and PT are mandatory for all companies registered w.e.f. 23 rd February, 2020. No separate registration is required to be done.
- Registration of EPFO, ESIC and PT is mandatory but returns will have to filed only when threshold is crossed.
- Yes. All Companies registered through SPICe+ (w.e.f 23rd February 2020) would also be mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.
- Under Spice+ form applicant is supposed to select only Bank Name and Email and Mobile no of director is verified through OTP. Branch is auto selected according to location of Registered Office Address.
- After Registration KYC documents and Board Resolution are submitted later by the director of the Company.
It takes approximately 25 to 30 days’ time subject to approval by Ministry and documents from clients.
PAN & TAN are obtained online along with Certificate of Incorporation. e-PAN and TAN allotment letter is mailed on the registered Email ID. The applicant can apply for physical PAN Card through Reprint of PAN Card facility from NSDL e-Gov portal.
Looking For A Reliable & Dedicated Partner?
We Specialize in Private Limited Company Registration, LLP Registration, One Person Company(OPC) Registration,Trademark registration, Accounting Services and even offer Online Legal Documentation