PVT LTD FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, we can register a Private Limited Company Online in India.
- The process of Private Limited Company Registration is such that all Legal Documentation with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) can be submitted online.
STEPS TO FORM A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
- Reserve Company Name
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Preparation of Company Registration Documents along with MOA and AOA
- Filling SPICe+ Form and AGILE Pro Form
- Upload Forms with MCA
- Obtain Company Registration Certificate from MCA
- Bank Account Opening
Following are the List of documents required for all Directors for Registration of Private Limited Company.
1. Passport size Colour Photo
2. Copy of PAN – Self Attested
3. Copy of Aadhar Card – Self Attested
4. Copy of Latest Bank Statement – Self Attested
5. Copy of Latest Electricity Bill for Registered Office Address Proof
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Certificate is presented electronically to prove your identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to sign certain documents or Forms digitally manually.
Yes, it shall be mandatory for each one of them to obtain a DSC.
- Director Identification Number (DIN) is a unique Identification number required for a person to become a director of a company which is issued by MCA.
- DIN is to be mentioned in documents while appointing a person as a director of a company in India.
It is important to check Name Availability of Private Limited Company to avoid delay in the Registration process or lead to rejection of the application.
- Capital means the amount of Investment made by shareholders into a Private Limited Company.
- Authorised Capital is an amount up to which company can issue shares. Paid up Capital is an actual investment which goes from shareholders into company bank account anytime within two months of incorporation.
- MOA i.e. Memorandum of Association is a document that contains all the fundamental data like Name of the Company, Registered Office, Main Objects, Amount of Capital and Details of Subscribers which are required for the Company Incorporation.
- AOA i.e. Articles of Association is a document containing all the rules and regulations that govern the company.
- PAN & TAN are obtained online along with Certificate of Incorporation.
- e-PAN and TAN allotment letter is mailed on the registered Email ID. In case of Private Limited Company e-PAN is only issued by NSDL, if the applicant wants hard copy new application is to be done.
No. Professional Tax registration is mandatory only for Private Limited company
incorporated (w.e.f. 23 rd February, 2020) in the State of Maharashtra.
- Under new SPICe+ Form, Registration of EPFO and ESIC are mandatory for all private limited companies registered w.e.f. 23 rd February, 2020. No separate registration is required to be done.
- Registration of EPFO, ESIC and PT is mandatory but returns will have to file only when threshold is crossed.
Yes. All Private Limited Companies registered through SPICe+ (w.e.f 23rd February 2020) would also be mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.
- Under Spice+ form applicant is supposed to select only Bank Name and Email and Mobile no of director is verified through OTP.
- Branch is auto selected according to location of Registered Office Address. After Registration KYC documents and Board Resolution are submitted later by the director of the Company.
- Time duration majorly depends upon two factors time taken by Ministry for giving approvals and how quick clients provide their documents which are required for registration.
- Ideally it takes 5-7 working days to register a Private Limited Company in India.
- Annual maintenance cost of a Private Limited Company depends upon Turnover and no of transactions undertaken.
- Audit fees, GST Returns, Other Returns, Annual return sums up to approximately Rs. 40,000/- annually.
Yes, LLP can become a member of a Private Limited Company except for the case of an One Person Company where only a natural person can become a member.
Following are the exhaustive list of benefits of registration of Private Limited Company
- Limited Liability
- Separate Legal Entity
- Perpetual Succession
- Tax Benefit
- Transfer Ownership easily
- Easy to get finance
- Market Credibility
We Specialize in Private Limited Company Registration, LLP Registration, One Person Company(OPC) Registration,Trademark registration, Accounting Services and even offer Online Legal Documentation