Steps Involved For Registering Name of Private Limited Company:
- Choosing name of Company is a crucial step. You want to make sure it is understandable and conveys what you do, while also being catchy enough for people to remember.
- Objects of Company: It defines the business activities of the company.
- Register name of Company: Once name and business activities is finalized, next step is to make application for registering name of the company.
Process for registration of company name:
- Filing Name Application: Every company has to give two names for approval to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and all the names should be unique and expressive.
- Fees for Filing Name Application: Fees for name application is Rs.1000/-.
- Approval of Application: The average time taken by the Government for processing a name application is less than a day.
- Name Approval Letter: Once Name application is approved by government it will issue name approval letter.
- Validity of name: The validity for name approval letter is for 20 days.